9/01/2011

The Ascendency of Liberalism|The Decline of The United States

Liberalism

Liberals Take Down King Statue

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – September 1 –

Spending is out of control. Liberals love of entitlements such as Social Security and Medicare have led to massive spending. I was surprised to see that Medicare, Part D, Drugs, is more expensive than Medicare itself. George Bush had his fingers in Medicare, Part D, but Liberals participated fully in getting it passed. It was a spending mistake.

I went to U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time yesterday August 31, 2011. At that time I looked at the National Debt per person, and then I did a search to find out the National Debt per person August 2, 2011. Here is what I found:

On August 2, 2011, the national debt was $104,000 per taxpayer.

On August 31, 2011 the national debt was $130,955 per taxpayer. [1]

Now, tell me how all the Liberal whiners say we can't cut anything. Tell me how necessary the Federal Department of Education is, etc.

So, I’m going to look at the National Debt this morning at 5:30 AM Eastern Time.

The national debt per person at the above time: $130,975 per taxpayer.

So, the figure went up $20 in one day.

So, the Liberals have printed or borrowed approximately 40 percent of $20, or $8 per taxpayer from China, or someone in one day.

We have a big problem: China, Standard and Poors, and others are getting really po’d at the Liberals.

I can’t illustrate it much better than that.

[1] I didn’t keep track of the precise time; I just looked. 

Newsvine Column