11/13/2011

Accessing My Main Computer

570 Computer

 

Attribution: Wiki Products

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – November 13 –

I’ve been thinking about getting a program such as Carbonite, so that I can access the files on my desktop with my laptop. I know that there are similar programs with companies other than Carbonite.

I’d like to discuss what others have learned in this regard.

My laptop is relatively new, and I don’t want to migrate everything into it, if I can access my desktop from cyberspace with my laptop. If I buy Carbonite or something similar for my desktop, will I be able to access my desktop with my laptop, without buying the program for the laptop, or will I have to buy the program for both computers?

Your comments and advice will be appreciated; thank you.

Newsvine Column with comments
Private Discussion – members only

Other Rechargeables
Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49
Button Batteries
Sanyo batteries recharge a thousand times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds.
A $25 order will get free shipping.