1/12/2012

Wolf Den

Wolf Den cropped

posted by Robert Smith on Wolf Den

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – January 12, 2012 –

I started a new secret group on Facebook today.

The name: Wolf Den

Its for citizens of like mind, and members need not necessarily be active.

There is one person, who was active on Newsvine, that I really like, but he isn’t very active on Facebook. His type of people are welcome on Wolf Den.

I posted a doc about two articles written by Greg Wilson concerning Dumbasses, which is recommended reading for Wolf Den members.

Terry Falcon also posted a doc about reregistering.

The server wouldn’t allow me to add several members, which I’m hoping is a bug, which will be repaired. I’ll keep trying as long as necessary to add the new members.

 

C, D, and 9V batteries
Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49
Button Batteries
Alkaline Batteries
Battery Chargers

Sanyo batteries recharge 1500 times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds of times.
A $25 order will get free shipping.