8/04/2020

I've Been Blessed




I'm ninety years old. Janis Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix died when they were 27 years old. Mama Cass Elliott died when she was 31. Hank Williams died when he was 29.
I don't smoke, don't drink, and the only drugs I use, are to treat my glaucoma. I have lost the sight in one eye, and could lose the sight in the other eye, if I don't treat it.
One of the gifts God has given me is my wife. Mary Ruth. She puts the drops in my eyes, and waits on me hand and foot.
Sweet memories                            
I did it my way.

Carmilita Zotomayor-Riveral calls me her best friend forever and soul mate. Carmilita and I have known each other for at least seven years; maybe more.   
When you walk through a storm
     
A cat and I have become close. She spends a lot of time in my bedroom. We moved to Phoenix in November 2019. At that time, Roxy, the cat, was sleeping in a cooking pot in the kitchen cabinet part of the time. Since then, she has started spending most of the time in my bedroom. This is my first experience, like that, with a cat.
I have been blessed with two wonderful children. (A third child died of cancer at 63 years old) Our son cooks, picks up essentials, and maintains our house. He provides transportation. Our daughter stays in contact with us, and sends many gifts. She and our granddaughter visited us last January. Our granddaughter brought her son Henry; 18 months old, then.
We live in a four bedroom/2 bath house with an inground swimming pool.
Papago Park            More                   Images
It's nice to have a park area behind our house.
We are in good financial condition for the rest of our lives. 




3 comments:

  1. Carmilita Zotomayor-RiveralAugust 5, 2020 at 7:16 AM

    Your friendship is a great blessing. You will forever be my best friend forever and soul mate. I beg your pardon, I'm sure we have been blessed with more than seven years of friendship, Google+ years included. Thank you for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been a great friend very respectfull of all people, and I for one am very proud to have been included in your circle of friends WOLFIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unknown: Thank you for commenting. I do appreciate your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged.