12/13/2022

Do you have any vivid memories of your grandparents?

 My mother's mother, Nerva Layne, was living with my mother. My mother had a job and went to work daily.

My grandmother had asthma. My grandmother died of an asthma attack while she was at home alone.

Asthma has reduced or total airflow stoppage in the lungs.

I witnessed other asthma attacks, which my grandmother had. It was horrible to hear and see her attacks. I can imagine the sounds and sights, when she died.

Asthma: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asthma


My great grandmother, Katherine Kaestner, fainted at a church harp performance. She'd get carried away, and pass out. 

She quit her normal routine, quit eating and drinking, and went to bed. In about two weeks, she died.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.