3/07/2023

Fifteen years in the future

 DON WOLFRUM

15 YEARS IN THE FUTURE

15 years in the future

 by Don Wolfrum on February 19, 2023.

Henry will be 19 years old. Henry, “Don’t smoke cigarettes, don’t use unnecessary drugs, and save for the future.” I lived to a ripe old age. I did smoke cigarettes in high school, and at other times in my life. If you want to live a long life, don’t smoke. Drugs were not for me. I saw the effect drugs had on people, and I didn’t want any part of them. You will have money to save for the future, if you don’t spend it unnecessarily. I gave Marlee $3,000, which she used to help pay for her house. I gave it in a bunch of small amounts. The money was invested in S&P Spyders, which grew at a 10% rate.

Don Wolfrum, February 19, 2023

 Vicki, Marlee, Nancy, and Dave aren’t druggies and don’t smoke.

Don Wolfrum, February 20, 2023

Marlee has thanked you for this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.