3/25/2012

How Many Citizens | Will Fast March 26, 2012?

hillsdale college building

Labeled for reuse

 

Muslims fast during daylight hours during Ramadan.

I have fasted. I fasted for 40 hours on March 18, 2012.

It might be a good idea to fast March 26, 2012. The occasion: Obamacare will be considered by the US Supreme Court.

I didn’t know the following document existed:

December 11, 1776

Whereas, the war in which the United States are engaged with Great Britain, has not only been prolonged, but is likely to be carried to the greatest extremity; and whereas, it becomes all public bodies, as well as private persons, to reverence the Providence of God, and look up to him as the supreme disposer of all events, and the arbiter of the fate of nations; therefore,

Resolved, That it be recommended to all the United States, a soon as possible, to appoint a day of solemn fasting and humiliation; to implore of Almighty God the forgiveness of the many sins prevailing among all ranks, and to beg the countenance as assistance of his Providence in the prosecution of the present just and necessary war.

The Congress do also, in the most earnest manner, recommend to all the members of the United States, and particularly the officers civil and military under them, the exercise of repentance and reformation; and further, require of them the strict observation of the articles of war, and particularly, that part of the said articles, which forbids profane swearing, and all immorality, of which all such officers are desired to take notice.

It is left to each State to issue out proclamations fixing the days that appear most proper within their several bounds.

I learned this from Hillsdale College.

 

C, D, and 9V batteries
Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49
Button Batteries
Alkaline Batteries
Battery Chargers

Sanyo batteries recharge 1500 times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds of times.
A $25 order will get free shipping.

Sanyo Batteries

I’ve had Sanyo AA and AAA batteries for several months now, and I like them.

I’ve also noticed that they are a little larger in diameter than Energizer batteries.

I use them in my flashlight, mouse, camera, et cetera. They last a long time without recharging in the flashlight, mouse, and camera.

Tea Tree Oil

I purchased 1 oz. of Tea Tree oil for about $6.

Just a little dab, will do ya.

I had an ear canal infection about January 10. As of February 16, it’s completely cured.

Vitamin C is a natural antibiotic, and I used a lot of vitamin C during that time. I’m not talking pills, I’m talking clementine's, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, et cetera.

I used an ear syringe to flush out the ear canal, and I used hydrogen peroxide.

I put hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton balls inside my ear to prevent germs, etc. from getting onto my pillow and bed.

I was concerned about gangrene. If blood circulation is cut off, gangrene can result.

I also used “sweet oil” in my ear canal.

Getting back to Tea Tree Oil: They advertise that it is antibiotic, anti-fungus, and anti-virus. I applied it to various areas of my body, and it’s effective as far as I’m concerned.