11/16/2015

Syrian refugees | Thanks Governors

Where are you governor Christie?
I live in Pennsylvania; where are you Tom Wolf?
If 26 states can get an injunction to stop Barry's immigration actions, then 'Syrian refugees' can be refused.
As Forest Gump would say; that's all I've got to say about that.
Update:
BREAKING: 5 states (IN, TX, LA, AR, MI, and AL) will refuse to accept refugees from the Syrian Civil War.
Where are you Chris Christie...Tom Wolf?
Update:
Arizona has been added to a list I just saw.
Trump 2016 liked and retweeted my tweet

2 comments:

  1. Very laudable. All States ought to follow suit in our attempt to save the USA from these invaders. We have ENOUGH problems as they are and adding one more is just insanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked this up...I had no idea!
      There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states.
      Tom Wolf says Pennsylvania will continue to accept Syrian refugees as other states refuse, I'm going to tweet it.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged.