2/17/2012

CBO delivers devastating numbers to Obama’s reelection efforts

Read Article

The transformer’s transformation is catching up with him.

    If President Obama were a CEO of a major corporation, it’s very likely that with his poor economic showing, he’d be out in a heartbeat. What respectable corporation would keep a poor record like this as its leader?

    Furthermore, what country can keep going on like this? America is no longer a place for opportunity and free market.

    It’s a place of dismay and poor economic outlook. 85% of small businesses are no longer hiring and only 13% rate the U.S. Economy as good or excellent. This CBO report is just one straw in the pile of economic disasters.

I hope and pray that justice is done.

 

Sanyo Batteries

I’ve had Sanyo AA and AAA batteries for several months now, and I like them.

I’ve also noticed that they are a little larger in diameter than Energizer batteries.

I use them in my flashlight, mouse, camera, et cetera. They last a long time without recharging in the flashlight, mouse, and camera.

Tea Tree Oil

I purchased 1 oz. of Tea Tree oil for about $6.

Just a little dab, will do ya.

I had an ear canal infection about January 10. As of February 16, it’s completely cured.

Vitamin C is a natural antibiotic, and I used a lot of vitamin C during that time. I’m not talking pills, I’m talking clementine's, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, et cetera.

I used an ear syringe to flush out the ear canal, and I used hydrogen peroxide.

I put hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton balls inside my ear to prevent germs, etc. from getting onto my pillow and bed.

I was concerned about gangrene. If blood circulation is cut off, gangrene can result.

I also used “sweet oil” in my ear canal.

Getting back to Tea Tree Oil: They advertise that it is antibiotic, anti-fungus, and anti-virus. I applied it to various areas of my body, and it’s effective as far as I’m concerned.

 

C, D, and 9V batteries
Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49
Button Batteries
Alkaline Batteries
Battery Chargers

Sanyo batteries recharge 1500 times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds of times.
A $25 order will get free shipping