2/29/2012

Transcript: Sandra Fluke testifies on why women should be allowed access to contraception and reproductive health care | What The Folly?!

sandra fluke
Read Article
We and China are supposed to provide $3,000 … contraception for college women...Obamacare! 
    Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. 40% of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggle financially as a result of this policy.
I don’t want to be coerced into assisting college law students to be promiscuous.
Freedom is the ability to do as I please, without coercion.







Sanyo Batteries
I’ve had Sanyo AA and AAA batteries for several months now, and I like them.
I’ve also noticed that they are a little larger in diameter than Energizer batteries.
I use them in my flashlight, mouse, camera, et cetera. They last a long time without recharging in the flashlight, mouse, and camera.

Tea Tree Oil
I purchased 1 oz. of Tea Tree oil for about $6.
Just a little dab, will do ya.
I had an ear canal infection about January 10. As of February 16, it’s completely cured.
Vitamin C is a natural antibiotic, and I used a lot of vitamin C during that time. I’m not talking pills, I’m talking clementine's, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, et cetera.
I used an ear syringe to flush out the ear canal, and I used hydrogen peroxide.
I put hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton balls inside my ear to prevent germs, etc. from getting onto my pillow and bed.
I was concerned about gangrene. If blood circulation is cut off, gangrene can result.
I also used “sweet oil” in my ear canal.
Getting back to Tea Tree Oil: They advertise that it is antibiotic, anti-fungus, and anti-virus. I applied it to various areas of my body, and it’s effective as far as I’m concerned.