11/01/2012

Benghazi Tapes and Recordings Top Secret

"You know, this administration is very good at touting and giving all the details like when they got Bin Laden. But now, we know that there were tapes, recordings inside the consulate during this fight, and they’ve gotten — they came — the FBI finally got in and took those, and now they’re classified as “Top Secret.” Why would they be top secret?"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/doesnt-obama-owe-us-answers/2012/10/29/965da2fa-21d2-11e2-8448-81b1ce7d6978_blog.html

Darin Walker originally shared this post:

slaps[1]

 

AD

24 hour rental online

Amazon Books

Obama's America Amazon Book Sales

Advertisement

I met a person , who uses Amazon Prime.

He told me that he bought Amazon Prime and he’s very pleased with it. Unlimited fast shipping…

The Wolfman Network

|Google+|

Wolf Public

Navigation

Home Public

Profile Public

Friends Members only

Family Members only

Following

Public

Secret Members only

Notifications

Most posts appear in the home link.

Secret posts are available to secret members only in the secret link.

|Facebook|

Wolfie Wolf Public

Wolf Den Secret Group

Reality Check Secret Group

I Heard It Through The News Grape Vine. Secret Group

Extraterrestrials Inter Dimensional Conference Room Secret Group

DDM AKA DRAMA DON'T MATTER Secret Group

OBAMA IS AN IMPOSTER ..WE POST THE EVIDENCE HERE Open

Ferocious Conservatives Open

MILLIONS OF PATRIOTS TO MARCH ON DC Open

|Blogspot|

Wolfie Public

|Newsvine|

Wolf Wolfman Public

Dumbasses Secret

Dumbasses only can access the dumbasses link.

Search…goluckydonald on Newsvine…Over 570 original articles

|Twitter|

Wolf_Wolfman Public

|Windows Live|

Skydrive Click on link…Then click on Wolfman’s Skydrive at the top

Music Recommend Panpipe

|YouTube|

My channel Public

Search engines

Search… goluckydonald

Advertisements

    Scooter batteries-chargers

    C, D, and 9V batteries
    Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49
    Button Batteries
    Alkaline Batteries
    Battery Chargers

    Sanyo batteries recharge 1500 times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds of times.
    A $25 order will get free shipping.

    Sanyo Batteries

    I’ve had Sanyo AA and AAA batteries for several months now, and I like them.

    I’ve also noticed that they are a little larger in diameter than Energizer batteries.

    I use them in my flashlight, mouse, camera, et cetera. They last a long time without recharging in the flashlight, mouse, and camera.

    Tea Tree Oil

    I purchased 1 oz. of Tea Tree oil for about $6.

    Tea Tree Oil: They advertise that it is antibiotic, anti-fungus, and anti-virus. I applied it to various areas of my body, and it’s effective as far as I’m concerned.

    I had an ear canal infection about January 10. As of February 16, It was completely cured.

    Vitamin C is a natural antibiotic, and I used a lot of vitamin C during that time. I’m not talking pills, I’m talking clementine's, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, et cetera.

    I used an ear syringe to flush out the ear canal, and I used hydrogen peroxide.

    I put hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton balls inside my ear to prevent germs, etc. from getting onto my pillow and bed.

    I was concerned about gangrene. If blood circulation is cut off, gangrene can result.

    I also used “sweet oil” in my ear canal.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are encouraged.