11/27/2012

English Pravda.ru | Article | Obama is a Communist

1776 2008 2012

A Russian author wrote an article…he called Obama a Communist…then he went into detail.

Obama’s Soviet mistake: Putin said that the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

Read Article

This is in the Pravda article:

The 1971 hit song by American song writer Don McLean:

"And, as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of rage.

No angel born in Hell could break that Satan's spell

And, as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite, I saw...

Satan laughing with delight the day the music died

He was singing, bye bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry

Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing...

This'll be the day that I die

This'll be the day that I die

So, the question remains:

How long will America suffer and to what depths?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.