The FEMA corps were in New York City when Sandy hit.
3. Implementation of a civilian security force just as strong and just as well financed as the Defense Department. That would be over 200,000 storm troopers with a budget of X trillion, -- i.e., the same as DoD. Why would we need 200,000 storm troopers? Is that what he thinks is necessary to put down a middle-class revolution? Sounds a bit like the Nazi Gestapo or the Soviet secret police: NKVD. Further, he bought 1.2 billion rounds of hollow point ammo -- enough to drill each of us with 40 rounds apiece. Hollow points are illegal for all the world's armed forces -- outlawed by Geneva convention. They can turn a 45-cal bullet into a 1' Explosive inside your body. Why, Mr. O? Why?
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/obamas_second_term.html#ixzz2BlIAZxVz
Obama is going to discuss taxes. Taxes is one of the items listed in the American Thinker article.
15. Massive increases in taxes on the middle class amounting to wealth confiscation. This will not only be through income tax but also massive sales taxes and ObamaCare taxes on everything.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/obamas_second_term.html#ixzz2BlBA4qIY
Gun control is another item in the article. Gun control became a goal the day after the election.
8. Subscribing to the U.N. treaty on gun control superseding the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/obamas_second_term.html#ixzz2BlCoKBAd
The EPA has announced regulation activity after the election.
11. Continue implementation of EPA rules for destroying American business and American jobs. He has no concept of how the American economic system works and the fatal blow this will give to the economy; or, maybe, he is not really stupid but cunningly evil, with an objective of exactly that: destroying the economy so that a new utopian gulag can be built from the ashes.
12. Wipe out the coal industry and with it cause major decrease in electric power availability and reliability. A direct effect will be a decline in jobs throughout industry and computer-dependent white-collar jobs, and further no-growth as our industry moves from first class to third-world class with only intermittent low-grade electric power (Ask the flooded and electric powerless people of Staten Island and the New Jersey coastline how they like the desolation of broken-down society and no water or electric power).
14. Continuing to support the climate hoax and using it to stop oil, gas, and coal production, together with the cap and trade plan to administer the coup de grace to our power utilities and to any businesses still standing.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/obamas_second_term.html#ixzz2BlERq4HR
Obama will continue to lead from behind…and adhere to Alinsky’s rules for radicals.
21. Continuing to follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to lead from behind while our enemies follow Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
The rich are supposed to be able to pay for all this…without harming the middle class…I don’t think so.