11/03/2011

Hope and Change | Uncertainty and Decline | Dreams |

obama approval 30s

Click to Enlarge

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – November 3 –

The following is a quote from “Dreams of My Father”, President Obama’s book:

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I choose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists,”

Let’s dissect these few words. To avoid being mistaken for…will be disregarded, but sellout will be analyzed. Sellout; sellout of what? The answer is in the same statement. “I choose Marxist professors as my friends.” So, sellout means President Obama wanted to avoid being an anti Marxist. What further proof is necessary to prove that President Obama is a Marxist?

President Obama said, “I choose…” President Obama was not pressured into anything, he was not misguided, he made his choice of Marxism of his own free will. He was fearless. He didn’t fear the consequences of his statement.

“my friends”

  • The more politically active black students
  • The foreign students
  • The Chicanos
  • The Marxist professors
  • structural feminists

I’m going to keep this short and sweet. I don’t want to lose the attention span. I do want to make an indelible impression:

President Obama is a Marxist.

Newsvine Column with comments

Private Discussion – members only

 

 

 

Other Rechargeables   

Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts   Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49

Button Batteries

Sanyo batteries recharge a thousand times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds.

A $25 order will get free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.