10/29/2011

Pictures | Worth a Thousand Words

snow october 29

aClothes winter

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 29 –

My ski suit is ordered. I have thermal underwear that I have not used yet. My boots are good for 85 degrees to below zero, and they have removable pads in the soles. I also have a hood that covers everything but my face. I have leather gloves, but I like the fleece chore gloves, shown in the picture, better.

I'm going to send a link to this article to my son, who lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. He moved to Arizona from Ohio about five years ago.

My wife says that we aren't going out today; that's fine with me.

 

 

 

Other Rechargeables   

Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts   Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49

Sanyo batteries recharge a thousand times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds.

A $25 order will get free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.