10/19/2011

Probably Insane Bus Tour III

Rasmussen october 18 2011

Click to Enlarge

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 19 –

I don’t see any bump on the Rasmussen Poll on Tuesday October 18, 2011.

I'm elated. This article gave me strength: Virginia Democrats Fleeing Obama written October 18, 2011 3:23 PM, it contains much more than the Democrats fleeing; the bus trip is over, finished, kaput! The Rasmussen poll for today: No bump! It is increasingly clear that the bus trip was an insignificant exercise in repeating a previous failed attempt; expecting a different result.

I noted that President Obama spoke in high schools, and in one case a fire station. These are not exactly huge venues.

Axelrod; I would consider firing you, if I was President Obama. I notice that Axelrod has started talking about Romney. It could be because he doesn’t like the Obama thing. Besides, we don’t really know for sure, who all the Republican candidates are, yet.

I’ll be watching the polls for the next few days, and I’ll report my findings.

By painting his opposition as not just wrong but evil, Obama risks dividing the nation in a profound and unnecessary way.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66087.html#ixzz1bDT2stLY

Reagan said that the Soviet Union was an evil empire. I say that President Obama is an evil president. That doesn’t mean that he will not succeed; he already has. We got stuck with Obamacare; that was a huge success of President Obama. What does Obamacare have to do with President Obama being evil? There’s a provision for a civilian “force” in Obamacare. I have posted the video of Lt General Boykin many times, but someone else might see it this time. In this video entitled "Marxism in America" General Jerry Boykin discusses his background and training in understanding Marxist insurgencies, and how current government actions parallel Marxist tactics.  After it has been viewed, there is the evidence of the evil empire, and the evil president.

Newsvine Column with comments

Derogatory evaluation of Newsvine members is a bad idea.

Private discussions for group members is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.