Click to Enlarge
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 25 –
The following are excerpts from one of my Newsvine articles.
Obama has no shame. The prompted applause and subdued crowd were more than obvious signs for that the support for his jobs bill is not there. (This is in reference to President Obama’s speech in a fire station in Virginia")
#43.3 - Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 AM EDT
chouchou #43.3...Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot didn't have any shame either!
#43.4 - Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 AM EDT
- They all have sold false "hope" and "change" to their people in which they promised transformation( collectivism, a great leap forward, cultural revolution etc.) and by turning their countries into poverty-stricken societies, hate-the-rich (class warfare---scapegoat strategy, shifting blame from their dismal and failed policies to demonized villains (i.e. the rich, and whomever they want to attack and later made to disappear).
- Pitting one group against the other, polarizing the country with hate and fear using hate-purge chants and propaganda funneled through mass media.
- As their countries declined they (Mao, Stalin, Kim Jung-il, Pol Pot and so on) had a parallel crescendo of "savior/ messiah", a cult of personality, where they could bring redemption.
- They built a huge state/governments through national socialistic policies--- the bigger the state the smaller the citizen.
- In a huge state, jobs would be found in public (government) sectors and not private enterprises---building dependency and securing "loyalty" to the party.
- Lies, propagandas, and history rewritten are rampant, hence painting a different "reality" where they propagate an alter-reality for public consumption to shape and form public opinions.
Hitler employed a similar approach. In fact, Hitler borrowed from Stalin.
Stalinism gave rise to Hitler. This was thanks to Soviet communism’s absolutist and totalitarian nature, which gave Hitler all the evidence he needed that nothing less than the full militarization of society was required to confront the eastern menace. 
chouchou is a world class thinker. Her thoughts, presented here, should influence the behavior of any patriotic citizen of the United States.
Newsvine Column with comments
Sanyo batteries recharge a thousand times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds.
A $25 order will get free shipping.